Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Day 28 - A Cool Time-Saver

Not to go totally "techno geek" on you, but I absolutely love my Evernote.
If you don't know what it is, here's the CEO giving a super brief explanation:



In short, it's my online clip file of everything from web pages and articles to meeting notes and thanks to my iPhone - even offline magazine articles.

I've been using it for a while and literally have over 1,000 different easily searchable notes on my Evernote.

But, the reason why I brought it up today is that I'm all excited because I just found out that since Evernote can search by text that's IN A GRAPHIC, I can quickly take an iPhone snapshot of business cards that I receive and easily find the one I'm looking for later. Here's a demo of how it works:



Clearly, some cool online tools add to your time on the computer. Evernote has saved me tons of hours and helped me easily organize my information.
It's worth checking out (and, NO, I'm not an affiliate or anything). They have a free level and premium level for a whopping $5/month.
______________________













About This Chart: For those who haven't been following, I created this daily chart for the purpose of communicating and tracking some of my more important goals - publicly. You can read about it in THIS EARLIER POST.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: