Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The new Extreme Business Makeovers online commercial was just finished!

Check this out! It's a cool new online commercial that I just had made. And, YES, that's really Fran Tarkenton speaking. He's a featured speaker in an upcoming event that Bob Burg and I are hosting and he was gracious enough to help us out with a voiceover for the commercial.

I'd never let a "down and dirty" piece like this air on national television, but it's a perfect format to generate some heat on the web.

My new friend, Arik, at CommercialMaker.com put this together for me. As soon as he had it finished - without even time for the "pixels to dry" so to speak - I had it uploaded to 27 different online video sites (like Google Video, YouTube, etc...). That type of thing used to take me a few hours just to submit to 5 of them. I'll let you know how I did that tomorrow.

Anyway, as excited as I am about the video, I'm even MORE excited about the Extreme Business Makeovers program itself. It's in my backyard of Orlando on February 23 and 24 and we've got a great lineup of speakers - each targeting one of the 10 key entrepreneurial skill areas that I talked about yesterday. In addition to Fran Tarkenton, we've got Bob Proctor of "The Secret," Stephanie Frank, Christopher Guerriero, Bob Burg, Drew Miles, John Di Lemme, Bo Short, Cameron Johnson (a 21 year old multi-millionaire who started with $50) and our Emcee, Al Walker. It's going to be 2 days JAM-PACKED with incredible information to help entrepreneurs transform their businesses.

Anyway... enjoy the video and check out the web site www.thesuccessmechanics.com.

All The Best,
Thom



No comments: